This SAT @ 730pm - 9:30pm SMAART PITCH
On behalf of all the organizers and the economic committee of the NAACP, we would like to personally thank everyone that has supported the launch of SMAART. We're growing and making great strides toward empowering our black startups and black communities in Texas.
The theme for this SMAART PITCH event is "How to $ell More Online: Conquering Competition, & the first page of Google as a Black business ".
In this special edition of SMAART there be two short mini presentations;
- First, an interactive presentation on how to "How to $ell More Online: Conquering Competition & the First Page" presented by the SMAART TEAM.
- Second, to introduce a new segment called Rebuilding a Nation, a mini presentation from P.J Jones about "How We can Re-purpose the Prison Industrial Complex to Rebuild Black Business".
Here is the full event Agenda (:
- 10 Min SMAART Theme: "How To Sell More Online" Conquering Competition & the First Page of Google.
- SMAART Pitch / Question or Critique: Entrepreneurs pitch their business and address questions and critiques from business veterans and attendees.
- 15 Min Rebuilding A Nation: Repurposing the Prison Industrial Complex to Build Black Business.
- Community Dialogue: Are white lead startups and tech companies intentionally blocking black business? Are HBCU still necessary, and if so what they do better to facilitate jobs and entrepreneurship for black business?
SEATING IS LIMITED! NEW ATTENDEES PLEASE REGISTER TO GUARANTEE SEATING. THIS IS A FREE INVITE ONLY EVENT. ATTENDEES CAN INVITE UP TO TWO GUESTS.
Time | Location: SMAART @ 730pm 2002 Wheeler, Houston, TX 77004